The SOUTH G7 GNSS is a professional and accurate solution for land survey professionals wanting to stakeout points, lines or DTM or carry out a topographical site survey. Area and volume calculations available in the field. The G7 has the following features:79
- Professional triple frequency GNSS motherboard 965 channels for GPS(USA), GLONASS (Russia), Beidou (China), Galileo (Europe) and QZSS (Japan).
- Suitable as a base, rover or static (RINEX)
- Inertial motion unit (IMU) for tilt surveys up to 60 degrees to measure points unable to plumb a pole over
- UHF radio 1 watt compatible with other brands GNSS supporting Trimtalk or Satel protocols
- Web user interface (WebUI) to configure the G7 using any device with a web browser and WiFi
- Compatible with 12D field software
- One year warranty with service and repair based in New Zealand
Accessories available at additional cost such as tripod, pole or SurvX android field software.
SURVEY SOLUTIONS is based in Tauranga and have been supplying SOUTH GNSS for ten years all over New Zealand. Demonstrations and trials can be arranged.